1. Name and contact data of the controller responsible for processing
This data protection policy information pertains to data processing by:
Controller: G&P Gloeckner.Fuhrmann.Nentwich.Bankel. Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH (hereinafter „G&P“), Prinzregentenufer 3, 90489 Nürnberg, Deutschland
Email: gpmail at gplaw.de (please replace “at” by “@” and delete the surrounding quotation marks)
Phone: +49 (0)911 588885 0
Fax: +49 (0)911 588885 10
The data protection officer at G&P can by reached with the aforementioned adress plus “z. Hd. Datenschutz” or via E-Mail datenschutz at gplaw.de (please replace “at” by “@” and delete the surrounding quotation marks).
2. Collection and storage of personal data and nature and purpose of its use
a) When visiting our website
When accessing our website https://www.gplaw.de, the browser used on your device will automatically send information to our website server. This information will be saved temporarily in a so called log file. In this respect, the following information will be collected and stored pending automated deletion, without any action on your part required:
- IP address of the requesting computer;
- Date and time of day of the access;
- Name and URL of the file accessed;
- Website from which the access originates (referrer URL);
- Browser used and where appropriate your computer’s operating system as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data will be processed by G&P for the following purposes:
- Guarantee of trouble-free connection to the website;
- Guarantee of comfortable use of our website;
- Evaluation of system security and stability; as well as
- For administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 subsection 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR. Our legitimate interests for data collection results from the above-mentioned purposes. We will never use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) Making use of our contact form
In case of questions of any kind we provide you with the possibility, to reach us via a webbased contact form. It is necessary to provide us with the full name, your phone number and a valid e-mail address, in order to identify you and answer your request. More information can be provided on a free will basis.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 subsection 1 sentence 1 letter a GDPR and your voluntary consent. We will delete your data collected by us for this purpose after answering your request or after the revocation of consent, unless its processing is permissible according to another rule of permission according to Art. 6 GDPR – in that case, deletion will be effected following the inapplicability of the rule of permission.
3. Transmission of data
We will not transmit your personal data to third parties for purposes other than the ones specified in the following.
We will only transmit your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- If you have given your explicit consent according to Art. 6 subsection 1 sentence 1 letter a GDPR;
- If transmission is required according to Art. 6 subsection 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, and if there is no reason to assume that you have a predominant legitimate interest in the non-transmission of your data;
- In the event that a legal obligation exists for the transmission according to Art. 6 subsection 1 sentence 1 letter c GDPR, and
- if this is legally admissible and required for handling contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 subsection 1 sentence 1 letter b GDPR. In that case, categories of recipients include mainly technical service providers concerned with the provision of offered website content and the handling of partly automated communication between user/subject and website provider/controller.
The cookie saves information incurred in connection with the respective specific device you are using. However, this does not mean that we actually get any direct knowledge of your identity.
On the one hand, cookies are intended to make your use of our services more comfortable for you. Therefor, we use so-called session cookies to show us that you already visited individual pages of our website. These session cookies will be automatically deleted after you left our website.
Furthermore, we also use temporary cookies for the purpose of optimizing user friendliness; these are saved to your terminal device for a specific set period of time. If you visit our website again to take advantage of our services, it will thus automatically recognize that you already visited us beforehand and also which entries and settings you made so that you need not enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are required for the indicated purposes of safeguarding our legitimate interests and those of third parties according to Art. 6 subsection 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can, however, configure your browser such that no cookies are saved to your computer or that a prompt always appears before a new cookie is generated. Any complete deactivation of cookies may, however, result in your inability to use all functions of our website.
5. Analysis tool
The following tracking measures listed and used by us are performed on the basis of Art. 6 subsection 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR. We use these tracking measures for the purposes of guaranteeing a needs-based design and a continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to record statistical data on the use of our website and analyze them for the purpose of optimizing our services for you. These interests are considered legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned regulation.
For purposes of the needs-based design and continuous optimization of our web presence, we use 1&1 Webanalytics. The following information on your use of this website like
- Browser type/ version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (the page visited before)
- Hostname of the requesting computer (IP address)
- Time of day of the server request.
are transfered to a server of 1&1 Internet SE and stored there. Where appropriate, such information may also be transmitted to third parties if this is legally prescribed or as far as third parties process the data by way of contracting.
6. Subject’s rights
You have the following rights:
- You may request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information concerning the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of the right to request rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of the right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data if they had not been collected with us, as well as concerning the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and meaningful information regarding the respective particulars, where appropriate;
- You may request immediate completion or rectification should your personal data stored by us be inaccurate, in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- You may request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, if processing of such data is not required for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, on the grounds of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- You may request the restriction of processing your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, if the accuracy of such data is contested by you, if processing is unlawful but you reject their erasure and we no longer need the data, but you require them for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, or if you have filed objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- You may request to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or request transmission of said data to a different controller, in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR;
- You may withdraw your previously given consent to us at any time, in accordance with Art. 7 subsection 3 GDPR. As a consequence, we will not be allowed to continue the processing of data based on this consent in the future; and
- you may file a complaint with a supervisory authority, in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. Normally, you may address this to the supervisory authority of your usual residence or workplace, or the supervisory authority for our registered office.
7. Right to object
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 subsection 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR, you have the right in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR to object to such processing of your personal data if there are grounds resulting from your particular situation or if such objection concerns direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object which will be implemented by us without specification of a particular situation.
To exercise your right to withdrawal of consent or your right to object, it is sufficient to send an email to datenschutz at gplaw.de
8. Topicality and changes to this data protection statement
This data protection statement is currently valid and dated May 2018.
The continuing development of our website and pertinent services in this regard, as well as changed legal or official regulations may render changes necessary to this data protection statement.